32 fixed 100Gbps QSFP28 ports for 100Gbps transceivers. Each QSFP28 port can support splitter cable for four 10G ports.
Modular CPU board with large flash and memory.
Temperature warning via Software-readable thermal monitor.
Real time clock (RTC) support.
Two Hot-swappable redundant power supply.
Six redundant (5+1) fan modules.
All I/O and management ports located on the front panels:
- One RJ45 type console port in the front panel
- One out of band management port for CPU and BMC
- One RJ45 type console port for CPU and BMC
- One micro USB(Type B) console port for CPU and BMC (optional)
- One console toggle button
- One micro USB(Type A) port for hosting an external USB flash
- One reset button
- One locator LED
- Two BNC ports for 1588 clock input/output (optional)
Switching Capacity: 3200 Gbps.
Max. Forwarding Rate: 2976 Mpps
Jumbo Frame: 9 KBytes
Forwarding Mode: Selectable:
- Store and Forward
- Cut and Through
Hardware Tables and scalability
- Packet Buffer memory: 16Mbytes
- MAC Entries: 8K min./136K max
- L2 MC: 16K
- VLAN entries: 4K
- ACL entries: 6K
Number of power supply: 2
Power supply types :
- AC (forward and reversed airflow)
- DC (forward and reversed airflow)
Max. Operating power: TBD
Maximum power 750W (From Power Supply)
Number of Fan Module: 6
- Provide reversible airflow option (front-to-rear or rear-to-front) by different fan tray modules
- Support n+1 redundancy
- Shipment with 6 front-to-rear airflow fan trays by default
- Support software fan speed control
Dimensions (height x width x depth): 44mm(H) x 440mm(W) x 487.4 mm(D)